To provide the setting and programs whereby youth and adults are influenced by the message of Jesus Christ toward a life-changing decision.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired by God and are the revelation of God to man. They are the infallible Word of God and His revelation of Himself to all of creation and the authoratative rule of faith and conduct for mankind.
- We believe in the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and His victorious and atoning death through His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in baptism by immersion as taught in the New Testament. Therefore, all who repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior should seek to be baptized.
- We believe that the local church is the only "organization" that has the God-ordained authority to ordain men into the Gospel ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ and that every Christian and every Christian worker should be submissive to its authority and active in its work.
- Exalt Jesus Christ
- Provide Excellent Hospitality
- Practice Excellent Stewardship
- Pursue Continuous Improvement
- Nurture Healthy Relationships
PVCC is a non-profit organization and is owned and operated by member Christian Churches in Kansas and Oklahoma. The camp association was first organized in 1967, the current property was purchased in 1984, and its first weeks of camp were held in the summer of 1985.
Staff & Board Members
- Phil Weece, Executive Director
- Karen Weece, Executive Assistant
- Jim Dunning, Jr., Accountant (Dunning & Associates)
Current Board Members
- Adam Evans, President
- Justin Brodie, Vice President
- Rick Hankins, Treasurer
- Karen Hankins, Trustee
- Tim Anthis, Trustee
- Ed Hughlet, Member at Large
- Nathan Slaughter, Trustee
- Norman Thompson, Member at Large
The PVCC board consists of ten to twelve members who are required to be an active member of a member church that supports the camp. Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month except in the case of scheduling conflicts.